Enterprise VoIP Solutions
TSI is a Platinum partner with 3CX with multiple engineers certified on the platform to deliver the phone system you need. 3CX is deployed in 10 countries with thousands of deployments.
Boost Productivity & Customer Service with 3CX Phone System Pro!
The Pro edition includes all the award-winning features of the Standard 3CX Phone System edition but also adds fantastic advanced call features that are geared to stepping up your customer service and ensuring your company stays ahead of the competition.
Advanced Call Features:
- Never miss a call! Your customers can hang up and still retain their position in the queue. They’re automatically called back when they reach the top of the queue.
- Review how long your customers have waited in a queue before your employees took the call and see the amount of answered and unanswered calls.
- Improve customer service by screening calls with the Listen In, Listen In and Whisper and Barge In feature.
Massively increase your employee’s productivity by providing advanced call features such as real-time call statistics, wallboards, SLA alerts, a selection of queues and more! The Pro edition also includes seamless Microsoft Exchange Phone book and IVR integration.
3CX Phone System Pro Key Features:
- Monitor the status of queues by seeing how many callers are in the queue.
- Log staff in and out of queues.
- Review the time your staff logged in and out of queues.
- Wallboards – Display real-time queue and call statistics directly on a monitor.
- Additional queue strategies include:
- Round Robin
- Longest Waiting
- Least Talk Time
- Fewest Answered
- Hunt by Threes – Random
- Hunt by Threes – Prioritized
- Get instantly notified when callers have been in a queue beyond the set SLA time.
- Meet your customer service requirements by viewing all call events.
Key PBX Features:
- Integrate your Microsoft Exchange 2012 phone book.
- View remote 3CX installs and see the presence of your colleagues in other office from around the world.
3CX WebMeeting: Online Meetings and Video Conferencing Made Easy !
Hold face to face meetings at the click of the button! How? By using 3CX WebMeeting which is WebRTC based and eliminates the use of clients. 3CX WebMeeting, is an easy-to-use web conferencing solution that transforms the way you communicate and collaborate within your company and with customers. Save time and money by hosting your meetings online. 3CX WebMeeting is offered with three different deployment options: Integrated with 3CX Phone System, 3CX WebMeeting Server (On-Premise) and hosted by 3CX.
Say goodbye to plug-ins with WebRTC
3CX WebMeeting uses WebRTC technology to enable video and voice communications to take place through the internet browser. Participants can now seamlessly join meetings without the need to download any additional plug-ins.
• Schedule a video conference on the spot, or elevate an ongoing call
• Clientless using WebRTC
• One-click conferencing
• Individual WebRTC call link for each user
Save Time & Money with Feature-Rich Web Conferencing
Today online meetings need more than video – presentations must be high definition and crisp audio quality as if you were there. Share your screen to demo software, or point users to a particular website using the co-browsing feature. Classroom features, such as surveying and feedback, allow you to keep your audience engaged. Assist your customers by offering them Remote Control of their Windows PC and hand over the meeting control to another participant.
• Visualize a sales pitch with video
• Host effective webinars using the classroom features
• Assist customers with screen sharing and remote control
• Impress your audience with perfect quality presentations
Online Meetings for all – Unlimited Users, One Low Price
Say goodbye to clunky and unprofessional account sharing, and hefty per month, per user subscriptions. Give personal access to 3CX WebMeeting for one low yearly price to the whole company. Now anyone can create a meeting at any time via his personal online meeting account.
• Unlimited users – No per user fees
• One low yearly fee for up to 10, 25 or 50 participants
• Launch meetings from the web portal, 3CXPhone, or Outlook