TSI believes in treating issue with the importance that warranted the call.
TSI believes that long term relationships must be cultivated and nurtured.
TSI believes Teamwork and Smart Work will always triumph at the end of the day.
Do you share our beliefs?
We are seeking a self-motivated Systems Support Specialist that has an empathetic heart, giving mind, and an energetic soul. We have built our business model on providing Fortune 500 level IT Services to all Small/Medium sized businesses. Our technicians on all tiers show the same level of professionalism and understanding from first point of contact to final resolution. We methodically work through any IT-related issues by:
Asking the right questions
Listening for clues in the response
Through experience, research, teamwork, and due-diligence, resolve the issue timely and effectively.
Do you fit this mold? We’d like to hear from you!
Typical Job Duties Include:
Provide initial point-of-contact support for all technical issues.
Provide clear, understandable documentation on troubleshooting steps and solutions.
Willingness to accept and give technical assistance to both internal and external contacts.
Willingness to continue your technical certification path of choice.
Taking and giving directions, both clear and to the point.
Taking a project and completing it correctly in a timely manner.
Availability to go on-site to support any IT-related device that cannot be handled remotely.
Availability for an on-call rotation lasting 1 week.
Required Technical/Non-Technical Competences:
2+ Years as an IT Support Specialist
2+ Years experience with Active Directory
2+ Years experience with NTFS Permissions
Proficient in computer systems interconnections (i.e. USB, Network, RS232, etc.)
Proficient in all Windows OS (both workstation and server)
Proficient in technical terms (i.e. DNS, IP, WAN, bandwidth)
Above Average customer service skills**
Above Average documentation skills
Above Average driving record
Above Average follow-up skills
Desired Technical/Non-Technical Competences:
MCSE 2008/2012 (any) Certification(s)
Hyper V 2008/2012 experience
A+ / Net + / Security + Certifiication(s)
Medical IT Background
***** Desired Information Below *****
Candidates who wish to be considered above other candidates must disclose a salary range and be willing to submit to a drug test.
As a Sales Executive, you will identify potential clients, engage prospects, and close IT service contracts. You will be responsible for planning and organizing your day, including proposal writing, making presentations, and prospecting for new clients in order to ensure productivity and achievement of goals.
• Prospecting for new clients via telephone, networking, door to door, trade shows, referrals and more
• Engaging prospects by identifying their needs, presenting solutions, and building trust
• Generating business to set sales goals to ensure quotas are met
• Negotiating and closing sales utilizing proven closing techniques
• Identifying and reaching key decision makers
• Attending business to business functions to network for new potential clients
• Finding and overcoming common prospect objections and asking for the sale
• Contributing to marketing plans and activities
• Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
IT Sales & Telesales background would make this a good fit.